Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finished with Farmer's Wife

I finally got the borders on my Farmer's Wife quilt.  Now I can hang it in the closet along with the other pieced tops that I have not quilted yet.  But it is off my list of UFO's.

Yes.  All Done.

My husband and I went to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower center to the art and artisans show on Saturday.  I picked up some notecards that are prints of dried flowers and a lovely print of a water color of a geranium.  It is going to be on my inspiration board when I get one put up.

It is so pretty

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is just wonderful,

    love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilt is very pretty...it looks like you put many hours of work into it... did it take you a long time? =)

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Farmer's Wife quilt...Iknow that took quite a bit of time!

    ReplyDelete