Monday, May 30, 2011

Been Awhile

I have been to St. Louis two weeks ago and then last week out on an audit.  Haven't had much time to quilt until this weekend.  I did work on my baby quilt a few weeks ago.  I had to take one block apart and redo it.  It was way to crooked.

I took a picture but haven't uploaded it yet.  Will try to get that done tomorrow.

I have been working on my string blocks for my Quiltsville swap.  The hard part was ironing my scraps.  The blocks are fun and easy.  I will post pictures tomorrow.  Just wanted to put down in words what my quilting life has been like.  Not too much lately.  I need some relaxing time with me and my sewing machine.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words about my blue nine-patch. I've had plenty of quilting time, but very little enthusiasm for blogging lately. I finally got today's post done and feel ready for more now. Just had to push through the writer's block, I guess. 8) Hope you get to spend some quality time with your sewing machine; there's nothing else quite like it.

    Take care,
    Susan in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been doing much sewing or blogging either. My sewing machine and computer were in the shop at the same time. Just got my computer back, still waiting on my sewing machine.

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete