Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jungle Quilt

Okay.  I got a little carried away on ebay buying fabric a couple of years ago.  Some of the fabric choices were a bit iffy.  I am trying to find a good use for some of that fabric.  Here are my six jungle fat quarters and four fat quarters of some bright Free Spirit solids put together using the pattern "Rainbow's End."  I think I am going to just use a solid for the backing but I am not sure what color.  My husband said I need to trim it in yellow.  I bought thread to match each of the solids so it will be interesting to see what I can do with it.



I finished up my June block for my block swap and sent it off last week.  My first wonky log cabin block.  I should say second,  I had trimming problems on block #1.  


Today I am going to get started on a quilt from "Scrap Republic".  Let's put it this way, I cut a lot of logs over the weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. wow...you are getting a lot done...love the quilt and block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go love your jungle quilt. I never made a wanky log cabin. Maybe I should be up for a new challenge.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete