Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Doodle Bricks Quilt is Finished

I finally finished up another UFO from 2011.  It is from a pattern called "Doodle Bricks" by Waltzing with Bears.  I got a "surprise" 10 fat quarter pack from a shop on Etsy and I used some Moda Bella Solids White for my neutral.  It is very bright.  One of my co-workers has a granddaugher and she was interested in taking this one off my hands.  I have my wonky stars quilt quilted and ready for binding.  I just finished pin-basting my husbands very purple quilt top.  I have a goal to finish all my UFO's by the end of the year.  It probably won't happen, but at least I will get three or four done.

Doodle Bricks

I would like to wish everyone a very happy and healthy end to 2012 and a blessed Christmas.  


No comments:

Post a Comment