Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fabriholics Anonymous

Now for my post about how much fabric I have that is ready to turn into quilts.  I spent the day after Christmas going through all of my fabric.  I am only posting the fabric that is ready to turn into quilts.  I still have lots of fat quarters and half yards that do not have a project assigned to it.  I did just order 10 yards of Bella solids white for background fabric.  A lot of the quilt patterns I like have lots of negative space.  Now no more fabric for six months except for backing and binding.  I need to finish up some of these projects.  I have a few more surprise projects for family which I did not post.

A lot of this fabric I got from my friend Jessica before she closed her shop.


Some AMH and background fabric ready to be turned into a luscious quilt.


Christmas fabric not yet turned into a quilt. Glace by Moda.  


Some civil war repro that I got before my fabric tastes changed.  16 fq's ready to make a quilt for my daughter's boyfriend.


A cute roll up of Dear Stella.  It is going to make a cute quilt.


Another quilt kit thanks to Jessica at Remnants Fiber Culture.  


A layer cake from Zen Chic Juggling Summer.  It is my first layer cake.



My first jelly roll.  Still have not broken it open yet.


Of course have to have some Kaffe stashed away for a rainy day.


This is 22 fq's of my favorite Moda fabric Martinique.  I still have not decided what to do with.


10 fq's of Marmalade.   I got this in someone's destash.  Lucky me.



My husband wants this peacock quilt.  It is still not cut out.


All the fabric ready to make up into a beautiful quilt.  I love Charleston Farmhouse



My Russian Rubix not getting done.

Simpler Time charm pack made into string blocks from "String Quilt Revival".


A beautiful stack of Kaffe shot cottons.  This is due to become a solids quilt.


Star Light quilt ready to be cut.  


A baby quilt with Geo Grand organic fabric.


There is a square in there blocks ready to assemble.  

Some Tula Pink Saltwater.  Can't bear to cut into it.  


8 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got some beautiful fabric collections. I look forward to seeing what you create with them. I'm sure they'll all look gorgeous.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun things to be working on! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have your quilting year all planned! Love the Juggling Summer. I have 2 full bags of fabric to donate to charity. I spent last week delving into the depths of my sewing stash. Happy Sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much beautiful fabric! 2014 will be full of quilting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew much fabric!!! Love it all, and in convenient sizes. Most of mine is yardage. Whenever I think I don't want to cut it, I remember why I bought it. (Remember that generous thought.) Now cut it (but save a piece back for yourself).
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many different fabrics! Best of luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, Sue! That's a lot of beautiful fabric ready to make into gorgeous quilts!! Good luck with all your goals for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you'll have some amazing quilts when you're done with these :-)

    ReplyDelete