Sunday, December 22, 2013

Finished with Hexie Blocks for December

I finished up sewing my Get Your Hex On block for December.  She sent the fabric and the 1/2" hexie paper.  I can tell I have come a long way since the first hexie block I made.  The 1/2" hexie's were much more doable. I am sending this to England.


The Lucy Boston block is out of my own stash.  She wanted red and white (mostly red).  I had just gotten some red and white fabric that worked perfectly.


My December Queen for the Lucy Boston block sent me these goodies with my November block.  She had just moved to Japan and picked these up for me.  So cute.



I finished up my Block Swap Adventure blocks also.  I just have not taken pictures.  I have to send these to Austrialia.  I hope to get to the post office and get them out Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment