Saturday, December 14, 2013

Goodies for the Guild Meeting

I got my mug rug and done for our exchange.  We had a lot of fun at our White Elephant exchange.  We opened and stole from others to our hearts content.  We each made a mug rug and bought a matching mug.  This is my mug rug.  I paired it with a bright and shiny red starbucks mug. The fabric is from Basic Grey for Moda.



I also brought all eight of my maple leaf blocks.  They were fun to make but not as quick and easy as the previous month's blocks.



I think my favorite is the brown pearl bracelet.

I worked on my hexie blocks for both of my bees today.  I got both my Lucy Boston and 1/2" hexie blocks basted.  I should have them sewn together by tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. I bet you gals had a great ole time stealing mug rugs....grin. Love your hexie one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. Your hexie looks great, love the maple leaves too. Our guild meeting is coming up. We are doing a pot luck.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have a great time. We did not have a pot luck but people brought treats and drinks. Hope you enjoy your potluck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely mug rug....hope you have a wonderful Christmas Season.

    ReplyDelete