Sunday, February 16, 2014

I was a Winner

I got an email surprise from Rachel at "Stitched in Color" a few weeks ago.  I had made a comment on the Westminster fabric page on Facebook when she was participating in a "True Colors" blog hop. Her blog post was all about Anna Marie Horner's "True Colors".  I was the winning commenter.  I have been waiting patiently for my goodies.  Last week when I was out-of-town the box came from Westminster.  I have twenty new fat quarters to drool over.  The best thing, they were free so I technically did not break my fabric fast.  Not that I needed any more fabric, but they are blenders so they will be useful in the future.



Yummy.

When I was out-of-town last week I got stuck in the hotel on Tuesday because the city was iced in.  Roads were slick.  Luckily I brought some work back to the hotel Monday night.  The lobby was quite pleasant but it was icky whenever anyone came in the door.  That 21 degree blast was drafty.  Anyway, that evening and on the way to Abilene, with my associate driving,  I got a whole lot of hexes basted.  See the pretty pile.


4 comments:

  1. great win, nothing won counts as buying. it's more like santa claus bring them. i love winning fabric to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hexies are adorable and the true Colors are gorgeous! Nice win!
    xo jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful win! I keep hoping I win some fabric too! That is a great line too!

    ReplyDelete