Sunday, February 9, 2014

Liberty Hexies

I used my new hexagon die for my Go Baby and made some hexies out of my pink Liberty tana lawn.  I used Best Press to starch them up a little first.  You can also cut the templates at the same time.  I bought some card stock today and did not notice it was gray.  Oh well.  I guess the color does not matter.  So now I have a tidy pile of templates and Liberty tana lawn hexagons ready to baste.

I am thinking I might have to spread the Liberty love.  Be on the lookout for a give-away next week sometime.


5 comments:

  1. Oh!! Love these fabrics! So Cheery...and fun!

    hugZ,
    annie =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric, I will be on the look out.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! these are beautiful! I was wondering about the Go Baby! Do you like it? What size seam allowance is the template? These are so cute! I ahve been wanting to make something special with my Liberty too!
    xo jan

    ReplyDelete